Warehouse Manager - Logistics - KSA CP
Apply now Job no: 3245537
Location: Central Province
The Corporate Logistics Team plan, move and control the flow of goods from point of origin to point of consumption across all divisions, markets and brands within Alshaya. Working closely with brand teams to ensure appropriate stock and delivery to store, the team manages a range of complex and diverse activities including shipping, freight, warehouse operations, customs clearance (in-bound and out-bound), compliance and project management.
In this role, you will manage all daily aspects of Omni channel distribution center, ensure SLAs are met. Develop Employees to ensure business targets are met by providing leadership, motivation and driving performance via clear objective setting and clear accountability for all management under your direct AOR. Ensure H/S is placed at the Top of the DC agenda, mitigating ALL risks to ALL employees and the facility. Build and maintain effective communications with internal customers. Set and maintain Centre of Excellence approach in every aspect of operationally functionality with the DC.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with Merchandisers and cross function Managers to ensure continuous stock flow and distribution of supplies from Distribution Centers to stores, Ecom orders and home deliveries including Omni-channel
• Recommend operational process changes to Senior Manager and amend any current SOP with new approved initiatives
• Manage a team including workload, motivation, training and appraisals.
• Ensure that all Distribution Centre Departments receive and process daily picking and store deliveries.
• Plan all inventory activities, appraise all procedures for controlling shrinkage and take corrective action where necessary.
• Ensure all housekeeping and health and safety standards are consistent with company policy.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum 6 years Warehouse/ Distribution Centre experience at a Management level.
• Diploma, Bachelor Graduate or higher qualification desirable.
• Supervision, Developing Budgets, Logistics, WH & Safety Management
• Knowledge of office practices and procedures (SOPs, H&S), Admin services, Inventory Control & Equipment Maintenance.
• Understanding of retail operations
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arab Standard Time 21 Sep 2021
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend