Brand Training Manager - Jo Malone - UAE
Apply now Job no: 3357839
Dubai Head Office
Jo Malone joined the Estee Lauder Companies’ family of brands in 1999 and is available in 32 countries and territories. Jo Malone is a British lifestyle brand known for its unique fragrance portfolio and luxury products for the bath, body and home. Re-writing the rules of perfumery by mixing unexpected combinations of ingredients and providing elegant yet playful concepts where scent is used with abandon, The World of Jo Malone(TM) continues to inspire a loyal following. Join a world of timeless luxury, bespoke scent and inspired individuals.
You will promote the brand image and culture through the use of targeted training activities by working closely with the brand and operations teams to identify where focus on product knowledge and brand understanding will foster a strong brand identity. You will then assist the HR Management and the Central Training team in coordinating training and development activities, championing training and development within the brand.
- Develop content of programs to meet the needs of the brand
- Continually looks for ways to promote brand awareness
- Based on market needs, source appropriate training courses and materials suitable for implementation
- Deliver development training and support the roll out of programs, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Manage the quality of activities and presentations to ensure high standard of training delivery
- Create, build and maintain internal and external relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
- A minimum of 4 years' training management experience within a large commercial organization with a comprehensive knowledge of products and applications
- A university graduate, preferably with a recognized qualification
- Excellent brand understanding
- Good training skills.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise which was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering customers an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery Barn and KidZania.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by a commitment to delivering great customer service and brand experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the choices and lifestyle of its customers. From flagship stores and restaurants in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, drive-thrus and online, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the places they want to be.
Advertised: Arabian Standard Time 29 Jul 2021
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend